Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Swimming


This past weekend Laken and Cade competed in a swim meet in Starkville. This was their first meet since July. They both did very well dropping lots of time in all the events they swam. Brad was busy helping time, etc so I pretty much took care of Addyson alone on Sunday (my parents were there Saturday to help) which is quite a job!! I guess that's my excuse for only getting one picture! This is Laken with the A relay (which is a big deal for her to make). For those who are interested, our next meet will be in Tupelo on Feb 7, then Cade's state meet in Jackson on Feb 14, then Laken will have state meet in Oxford on Feb 21.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love your picture at the top of the blog! I bet that pretty much sums up addyson's personality!!

Mauri said...

AWWWWW! DEE! I love seeing all your Christmas pics. You did a great job of capturing the memories. The happy birthday Jesus party - so cute! The kids all look adorable and Addyson in the santa hat/diaper and the one with the gummies - hilarious! Leland found a random gummy on the floor the other day and screamed his head off after I took it away from him. Oh and I so missed the picture with Santa thing with Leland this year. Maybe next year will be better?

I can't believe that you got even one pic at the swim meet with Addyson. It's too hard taking pics with a baby! Good luck with the upcoming meets....

Mauri