Monday, January 19, 2009

Hand me downs save the day...


For church Addyson has been wearing red for the past month and a half. Well, this Sunday when I tried to find something for her to wear, I couldn't find any shoes to match any of the outfits that still fit : ) She has several smocked dresses that I could put a white sweater with, but no shoes. And of course I waited until Sunday morning to figure all of this out. Luckily, I had a bag of summer clothes my sister had passed down. Mostly size 2 and 3-keep in mind Addy is only 14 months old!! Anyway, I found this precious outfit that I believe my neice wore as a capri outfit on her THIRD birthday in the month of July. So I winterized it by adding the dressy white shirt and she had these cute pink shoes from Emma Kate Smith and wah lah- I think it turned out pretty cute...

1 comments:

Davidson Family said...

I do that kind of thing ALL the time for my girls. We have hand me downs from a friend and I love it! Also, I love the bangs...she looks so grown up!