Monday, January 19, 2009

Laken has bangs


Laken has been asking for bangs for a little while now. I have been trying to discourage her for some reason. I finally decided she should get her hair done however she wants it done-choose my battles, right : ) So I made her an appointment with our neighbor, Misty who did a great job. I think Laken was sooo right about the bangs-I should have let her do it a long time ago. Her ponytail-which she likes to wear most days- looks alot better with bangs too!!

5 comments:

The Graves said...

Love the new look! Glad to see that all of you had a great Christmas... we did too! I love being able to keep up with you this way!
Cathy

Mauri said...

love the bangs~!

pieroni place said...

YOU, my dear, have been posting away in Margaritaville. I always love catching up with your family. Everybody looks super cute and ohhh sooo busy. I don't know what you are taking to look so hot, DD, but I want some of it. LoL. I hope we can get together in Starkvegas sometime soon. When are we going to have that adult/kid party @ your house? March sounds good...the weather should be getting warmer on us. Chow~

The Weathers said...

Jennifer- Laken looks PRECIOUS!!!! They are perfect!! Although i am a little sad that she looks all grown up! I mean i remember going to Sears to get her picture taken in g'ville and her hair sticking straight up. She looks like a little movie star!

Unknown said...

Hey! How's your internship going? I miss seeing you... it's a little weird! Maybe we can get together sometime! Hope things are going well!