Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My birthday


Here's what I would have looked like in the middle seventies-if I wasn't a newborn!!
Yesterday was my birthday, but why just celebrate for a day??? I usually manage to get a good two weeks out of it (the week before and after)!! This year Amy and her family started off the celebration. Amy and I have the same birthday and there have only been a couple of years that we haven't celebrated together. Last night we ate at Old Venice and Brad and the kids had a custard pie from Bop's with candles when we got home. Now I have to manage to pro long the celebration a few more days...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the funniest blog ...I do love a 70's "do," don't you?

Anonymous said...

Ok...this pretty much ends my idea that perhaps we have some family resemblence! I can guarentee you that I didn't look like that in the 70's...even if I was the right age!