Thursday, August 7, 2008

Back to School



Where did summer go? It seemed to go especially fast this summer, maybe because I spent alot of it in summer school!! Anyway, Brad left at 2:00 this morning for CHINA (he'll be updating his MSU travel blog with pictures throughout the week). Nana arrived around 6:30 am to babysit Addyson because I started my internship today. Laken and I walked Cade to his classroom where he already knows a few kids and he went to this same school last year. Then Laken's school is right across a parking lot from the school where I'm doing my internship, so I walked with her to the gym where they meet each morning. Laken had a WONDERFUL day, she couldn't stop telling me the details... she gets a locker this year and gets to take drama class and is playing the flute in band. Cade said his day was fine. He did alot of math. A man of few words...

0 comments: